Wards Types & Charges
We provide both private and subsidised ward accommodation, subject to availability.
Note: Subject to changes without prior notice.
With effect from 01 November 2022, all patients admitted to community hospitals under subsidised wards will be eligible for subsidies for their inpatient stay. It will be based on their MediShield Life information and only Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are entitled for it.
The following tables serve as a guide only and may vary from time to time.
Estimated Daily Ward & Treatment Fee for Rehabilitation and Sub-Acute Wards (with Government grant)
|Type of Ward||Private Wards||Subsidised Wards|
|4-Bed/5-Bed Room (Air-Con)||6-Bed Room
*The actual amount is subject to the amount of government subvention.
- Patients with Private Integrated Shield Plans (PMI) or Civil Service Cards (CSC) may not be required for deposit.
- The deposit amount only applicable to those with sufficient Medisave of $5,000. Cash deposits may be required should there be insufficient Medisave.
- The hospital reserves the right to request for top-up deposit if the initial deposit has been exhausted.
- The above prices are subject to the prevailing GST.
- Rates quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD).
- The above rates serve as a guide and are subject to change without prior notice.
Foreigners are not eligible for any government subventions. Deposit is required upon admission, depending on the bed class selected and Medisave eligibility if any.
For more information, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org