Visit by Anderson Primary School Students
The hospital has cultivated a strong partnership with Anderson Primary School and regularly hosts educational visits by the students. These visits provide the students with a better appreciation of the functions and services provided by the hospital. The students from Anderson Primary School also conduct regular performances especially during festive periods for the entertainment of the patients.
- Visit by Anderson Primary School Students
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award (SHQSA) 2016
- AMK-THKH Nurse Educator, Ms Jocelyn Ng wins President's Award for Nurses 2015
- Meet Ms Elaine Chew, an air-force technician turn nurse in action! Home Care Nurse, AMK-THKH
- Staying Strong Through Trying Times
- MOH Nurses' Merit Award 2015