MOH Nurses' Merit Award 2015
Congratulations! Nursing Officer Ms Fauziah Binte Rahman recently received the honourable Nurses’ Merit Award in recognition of her dedication to the health care industry for the past nine years. The Ministry of Health Nurses’ Merit Award was presented by Senior Minister of State, Dr Amy Khor during the annual Nurses' Day Dinner and Dance held on July 24, 2015, in appreciation of nurses for their contributions to the nursing profession.
- Visit by Anderson Primary School Students
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award (SHQSA) 2016
- AMK-THKH Nurse Educator, Ms Jocelyn Ng wins President's Award for Nurses 2015
- Meet Ms Elaine Chew, an air-force technician turn nurse in action! Home Care Nurse, AMK-THKH
- Staying Strong Through Trying Times
- MOH Nurses' Merit Award 2015